Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shutterfly - making memories!

Shutterfly is offering bloggers an amazing offer – 50 free photo cards!




And I have a confession to make – I am the world’s WORST when it comes to sending out Christmas cards. Procrastinator extraordinaire. I usually end up addressing them around the twentieth, swearing to myself that this year will NOT be a repeat of last years fiasco, and then they hang out in my car until…oh, the middle of January? And then the holidays are over and I realize I’ve been a douchebag again. But these cards are going to revolutionize my tardy habits, because they’re A) GORGEOUS – not your usual cards at all, and B) my kids will love them and bug me until I actually MAIL them.

So I'm using a cute product, and kid nagging to get me to my goal. Hmph. Well, if it works....

And LOOK at these!




How cute! Not the usual Christmas cards at all.

And Shutterfly also does neat things like baby announcements  and photo calendars - really, they'd be great for Christmas presents too! Really, go check them out! Some gorgoeus, not-forgettable-on-the-car-seat designs!



Disclosure - I signed up for a Shutterfly promotion and was compensated with 50 free holiday cards. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment